DVR – Video Capture System 1
Real-time, color video and 2-channel audio capture
DVR – Video Capture System 1
The Video Capture System is a complete, self-contained, single-channel DVR that allows the Contractor to record in .mp4 digital format, maintain separate audio channels, display in real-time, manage files, and play back all from this simple, low-cost unit.
Video Capture System – 1
This Video and audio capture DVR is a self-contained, high-end DVR that meets the needs to the underwater contractor operating in the field. A multi-purpose, video and audio capture DVR from either the Clearview System cable connection OR from a general purpose AUX video input and dedicated diver and tender audio patched from the comm’s system.
- Video and 2-channel audio recording in .mp4 format – records the diver’s video and both sides of the conversation separately. (9″ available as an upgrade)
- 7″ display to show streaming video and to verify recorded video when played back
- 5W audio amp and speaker for playback purposes
- Easy-to-use standard DVR controls for recording and menu/file navigation
- Very useful USB file ports and video and audio outputs connections to show on a “big screen”
A little more detail…
- Single-channel, video capture system for either the BWV dive cable or general purpose audio/video capture.
- Single channel video and 2-channel audio capture in .mp4 (H.264) compressed format
- Standard 120GB Solid State drive holds more than 50hrs of video in the .mp4 format. Upgrades available to 500GB and 1TB.
- Typical DVR controls: Record, play, pause, stop, fast forward, rewind. See images for more detail.
- 2-channel audio, captured along with the video. Records both sides of the dive conversation. Also supports general purpose commercial dive communications via standard banana jacks and aux video input (BNC)
- 7″ in-lid mounted, NTSC display, Optional: 9” display. 10” available as special order.
- Lighting control for the MudChaser™. Additional connector can be added for general purpose lighting at no charge.
- Video playback thru panel speaker and volume control
- Provisions for integrated text overlay (future software release)
- The standard BWV dive cable connection allows for drop-in replacement/Upgrade for the Video Breakout Box.
- Outputs: (2) USB2.0 ports, (1) video out, L&R audio line out USB ports used for file management and external keyboard.
- Dimensions: 15”W x 12-1/2”D x 6-3/4”H
- Weight: 11.5lbs
- Power: 120Vac/60Hz input, 240Vac/50Hz European power available at no additional cost.
|Power Input||North American: 120Vac/60Hz;
|Size||15”W x 12-1/2”D x 6-3/4”H|
240Vac/50Hz European power available at no additional cost.
|Panel Controls||Power Switch w/built-in power indicator
|Display||7″ LED monitor|
|Playback Audio||5W playback speaker and volume control|
|Cable Connections||Attached power cord|
DVR – Video Capture System 1 Tutorials